Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Get Outta The Way!

Watch out, the New Year is barreling down on us!

With just two more days left in 2009, I'm realizing just how much I need to do! I haven't thrown up a hairball that I can be proud to call my own in my Mawmy's slippers yet this year, Paw's work boots don't have nearly enough of my fur covering them (so as to keep his feets warm during the cold mornings, that's how I'm telling it!), I still have room on my "Compulsive Groomers of America" punch card to fill up before it's time to get new cards for 2010, oh the list goes on and on.

I'm wondering if it's possible to delay the New Year by a month or two? Where is that magic wand that Mawmy has with the the pretty crystal in the end of it and the twisty, willowy pewter base...

Biz

1 comment:

  1. can i help? http://www.twitpic.com/26l4t
    I agree.. 2010 is too close! pump da brakes!!

    well, if dat doesn't work, hope you have a very HAPPY NEW YEAR!!
    HUGS!
    Zackary xoxo

    ReplyDelete