Friday, December 25, 2009

Hello There and a Very Merry Christmas to You! I've decided (in my great and infinite wisdom) to start a blog on this most special of days. This seems fitting as I am a most special cat.



I think things that may seem strange for a cat to think. Then again, you're reading a blog written by a cat so you must be receptive to the idea that cats have the ability to do strange and wonderous things. I'm just letting you know that my thoughts may reveal themselves to be somewhat offbeat - unique, even. Did I mention that I'm a most special cat???



So blog, I shall, between naps, nomming, licking my heiney and dropping the Mother of All Stink Bombs. I can't guarantee when I'll be back, but I most definitely will be back so considered yourself forewarned.



I'm a Twitter Anipal, and I love to follow & frolic with my fellow Anipals. There is something so sweet and touching about communicating with animals from all over the globe. The Anipals on Twitter are some of the kindest, most creative, humorous and lovely beings I've ever encountered. I try and visit my Anipal furiends on Twitter as often as I can. I would suggest that you do the same, if you aren't already enjoying the World of Anipals. It's an endearing and amazing place - it must be, or I wouldn't admit to participating!



I'm often snarky, cheeky and sarcastic, but it's all for the sake of humor. I live to laugh and love to have others laugh with me. I have a gentle, loving side, but it's unpredictable, at best. You never know what's going to come out of my whiskered mouth.



Now I must leave here and check into Twitter to see how Christmas is going for my Anipal furiends. If ever Spirit was to be found, it is in the Anipal World (and in the cupboard above the kitchen sink - that's where my subservient human parents keep all the best Spirits, like rum, vodka, whisky, the list goes on and on...)



May you all experience some form of joy on this day and may the feeling stay with you far into the New Year!



Bizbee >^..^<

No comments:

Post a Comment