Thursday, January 21, 2010

Whooooshhhhhhhhhhh Kersplashhhhhhhhhhhh

It's raining, It's pouring,
Pretty soon my old man will be snoring!
I'm gonna hog up the bed & beg to be fed (Stinky Fancy Feast, puhleez!)
Then snicker at Maw when she has to get up fur work in da morning!

That's right, folks, it be raining like a mofo here right now! I LOVE the rain, but I do not like getting wet. Go figure! Go on, go figure...I'll wait. Please move a bit to the side whilst you figure so you don't block the road for the others that already have it all figured out.

Anywho, I'm listening to the wind blustering outside & the rain pelting the ground, water gushing down the rain gutter (watch out fur my mind, rain, it was there in the gutter first!) and I'm thinking how totally pawesome it is to have this li'l ole stormy storm. We don't get hardly any rain in these here parts and so it's a fantasmagorical eventitude when it does happen. Ahhh, dribbly bliss!

*sniff sniff* What is that I smell? Could it be? PIZZA?!?!?!? Pardon me while I go overpower the possessor of said pizza with my Furry Fists of Fury! Haiiiiiiiiiiii Yaaaaaaaaaaaaaa! Victory (and that pizza) shall be MINEZ!!!

Take it eazy, take it breezy, just don't take it in the butt! (at least not without proper lubrification!),

Bizbee =^..^=

No comments:

Post a Comment