Sunday, December 22, 2013

*tap tap tap* Testing, 1, 2, 3... is this thing still on?!

Oh my, it's been nearly two years since my last post!  tsk tsk tsk and shame on me, to say the least...

Anywho, I'm hoping this post will help to recapture some of the Christmas spirit that has been missing in our home, ever since Maw's grandma passed.  It's slow-going, but progress is coming, lil by lil.  So, it's time to get pawsitive :0)

Fur any sweet soul who might still be following my blog, please accept this heartfelt holiday message:

Have Yourself A Very Merry Catmus and A Most Joyous Mew Year!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Now, let's see if I'm able to post again sometime before the next presidential election, shall we?  
*shouts over his shoulder*  The challenge has been made, Maw.  Get it together, woman!!!

Alrighty then, it's time for me to ramble on....

Toodles fur now!!!

Bizbee

1 comment:

  1. Awww buddy - this does our hearts good over here seeing a post from you. Boy, are we ever lucky we had time to read bloggies tonight or we would have missed you. Welcome back friend.

    ReplyDelete